Monday, October 08, 2007

starts

I resist change
because i know it will never be the same again.

I know this moment is fleeting.
I know these feelings, will never taste the same.

I know, yet I embrace change.
For newer better things are yet to come.

But it is a great stream I am crossing,
yet again, yet again.

Is this the last time
will there ever be resolve?

Can the story ever really conclude,
when there are so many characters?

WHen there is so much energy
just waiting to be activated.

I've never cried and laughed
so hard as when I feel

this.

My mind is at a lost
so my heart tells me

but i misunderstand its messages
or perhaps
i dont


But no, i resist a little longer.
The path is still unkonwn.
I still can't see
but am only blinded by
my resistance.

What will happen if i let go?
Maybe by clinging to my desires
I am holding myself back
from experiencing true joy.

I just can't measure the current
circumstances

I can't translate
I feel it coursing through me

Maybe I can just dangle

long enough to let go

maybe i will be there to catch myself

having given myself a head start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home